A new campus offering business degrees in one of the most international cities in the world
Newcastle University London is an exciting new institution, offering the academic excellence of a leading world university combined with the international location of London.
Located near Liverpool Street, in the busy financial district and fashionable area of Shoreditch, Newcastle University London will run business-related degree programmes as well as pathway courses from September 2015.
Career progression will be a key focus of the courses, with options for paid work placements, masterclasses delivered by industry professionals and links with local businesses. This ensures that students have the skills they need to succeed in the globalised workforce. Indeed, London’s international environment makes it an ideal study destination for business students, who are exposed to other cultures as well as a third of the world’s global businesses that have headquarters in the city.
Newcastle University London, part of the prestigious Russell Group, is also in the top one per cent of universities worldwide, according to the QS World University Rankings 2014-15.
Courses will initially be business-related, but there are plans to offer a full range of subjects in the near future.
From September 2015:
- English for University Study
- Pre-sessional English
- International Foundation in Business
- International Diploma in Business
- International Graduate Diploma in Business
- BSc Hons in International Business Management
- MSc in International Business Management
From September 2016:
- BSc Hons in Accounting and Finance
- BSc Hons in International Management and Marketing
- MSc in Banking and Finance
- MSc in International Marketing
Newcastle University London is offering a range of scholarships. Between September 2015-January 2016, £250,000 will be allocated to fund scholarships in six categories:
- International postgraduate scholarships: A £2,000 scholarship for international students with a first-class honour’s degree and IELTS score of 7.0 or above
- Progression scholarships: A £1,500 scholarship for students that achieve high grades on our International Foundation Programme and go on to study an undergraduate degree at Newcastle University London
- Home/EU postgraduate scholarships: A £2,000 scholarship for home/EU students with a first-class honour’s degree
- Alumni discount: A 20 per cent reduction in tuition fees for Newcastle University graduates studying a postgraduate course at Newcastle University London
- International family discounts: A 10 per cent tuition fee discount for those related to international Newcastle University students/graduates
- International undergraduate merit scholarships: A £1,500 scholarships for students who complete an undergraduate course at Newcastle University.
Read more about Newcastle University London and follow them on social media for the latest updates:
London is a global financial centre and it is no surprise that many students wishing to work in finance come to study in London. The finance sector offers a wealth of internship opportunities and part-time jobs. Best degree to get into finance According to City AM, the salary benchmarking site Emolument.com has identified the 6 […]
With over 100,000 international students from over 200 different countries, London is the most popular study destination in the world. But why do so many students come to London? Watch the video to find out what makes London so special! Top 10 Reasons to Study in London Student diversity London is home to students from […]
London is a global hub for technology innovation, entrepreneurship and creative talent. London Technology Week, which takes place from 15th – 21st June, is a week of face-to-face events bringing together tech specialists and enthusiasts from around the world to discuss the latest development. In 2014, more than 40,000 people from over 40 countries came […]
There are only a few days left to apply to an undergraduate courses starting this September. The final UCAS deadline for undergraduate applications is the 30th June 2015. The normal application deadline for most UK undergraduate degrees is the 15th January each year. However, many universities allow students to apply up until the end of […]
Faryal, from Pakistan, studies the MSc Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design (SusED) at Brunel University London. Here she shares her top reasons for choosing to study at Brunel. “Although there are dozens of Business Schools in the UK’s capital city, I chose to study at Brunel University London for several reasons: 1. Versatile Courses The Masters […]
International students are often worried about the cost of living in London. However, there are many opportunities for students to save money. Take a look at the tips below to make your money last longer in London. 1. Travel Students in London are entitled to travel discount on London’s transport system. Using an Oyster Card […]
Enter the Cass London Summer School Competition Many universities offer both current as well as past students the opportunity to study short summer programmes to complement their existing studies and experience the university first hand. This year, a new and exciting summer programme is offered by Cass Business School (part of City University London). The […]
NYTs premier course to help you follow in the footsteps of global stars and be taught by top industry professionals The prestigious National Youth Theatre of Great Britain (stage School of the Year 2014) is offering 15 international students the exclusive opportunity to follow in the footsteps of its world-renowned alumni including Daniel Craig, Dame […]
Imperial College London, one of the world’s top universities, hosts the Imperial Festival for the 4th year running on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 May 2015. The Festival is designed to share the incredible research which takes place at Imperial College London with more people. Last year, more than 12,000 visitors attended the festival at Imperial’s […]