There are many different scholarship options available for students who want to study an undergraduate degree at a London university. The majority of scholarships offer cash awards or tuition fee discounts.
The list of scholarships below is only a small selection of scholarships currently available at London universities. Please visit the universities’ websites for complete lists of all their scholarships. Click here for a full list of universities in London and links to their websites.
- The Brunel International Scholarship: 15% discount on tuition fees. Applications with open in January 2015
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: £6,000 cash or tuition fee waiver for 3 years. Applications close 31st January 2015
- Global Leaders Scholarship: £1,000 cash award. Applications close 31st March 2015
- Undergraduate Merit Scholarship Scheme: £1,000 cash award in the first year of study. All eligible applicants to the university will automatically be considered
- Desmond Tutu Scholarship: £1,000 cash award in the first year of study. Applications close 1st April 2015
- Dickson Poon Undergraduate Scholarships: 75 scholarships for undergraduate Law students. Scholarships are worth £18,000, £27,000 or £36,000 and can be claimed as cash awards or tuition fee discounts. Applications close 22nd February 2015
- LSE Undergraduate Support Scheme: The amount depends on the financial needs of students but the awards tend to be between £6,000 and £15,000. Applications will close in April 2015
- Country based scholarships: Scholarships are available for students from a number of countries in Africa and the Middle East as well as students from Mauritius and Singapore. Applications close 28th April 2015
- Nationality Scholarships: £1,000 tuition fee reduction for students from the countries listed on the LSBU website. All eligible applicants to the university will automatically be considered
- Santander Academic Excellence Scholarship: £5,000 tuition fee discount for South American students.
- International Science and Engineering Undergraduate Excellence Awards: £5,000 tuition fee reduction for courses in the fields of science and engineering. All eligible applicants to the university will automatically be considered
- School of Economics and Finance Undergraduate scholarships: £3,000 annually for excellent students looking to study a degree in economics or finance
- Undergraduate scholarship: £1,500 tuition fee discount for each year of study. Students will automatically receive the discount if required grades are achieved.
- European Business School London International Scholarship: Two part scholarships and one full tuition fee scholarships available for Business undergraduate degrees. Applications close 29th May 2015
- Kevin Spacey Foundation Scholarship: £10,000 scholarship for international students wishing to study Acting or Screenwriting & Producing. Applications close 31st March 2015
- International Excellence Scholarships: £10,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of study. Applications close March 2015
- Undergraduate International Scholarships: A number of scholarships worth £1,500 will be available for 2015. Details will be available from December 2014
- Trinity Laban Scholarship: The majority of awards are partial tuition awards but Trinity Laban also offers some full tuition awards to especially gifted musicians and dancers who participate in the live auditions. All applicants to Trinity Laban will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Undergraduate Scholarships: A range of partial scholarships and bursaries are available for talented students. Contact Trinity Laban for further details.
- Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship Scheme: Up to £1,500 tuition fee discount. All eligible applicants to the university will automatically be considered
- Santander Scholarships: Up to £5,000 for students from Spanish-speaking backgrounds. Applications normally close in March
Please note that universities announce new scholarships all the time so continue to check the websites of your favourite universities regularly. You can also contact the universities directly via this website.
In order to apply for a scholarship, you have to apply for a course at the university first. Read advice on how to apply for an undergraduate course in the UK.
Radio station Classic FM has brought together students and alumni from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance with the leading lights from the classical music world to create a new charity single. The single will be recorded on 9 October and released on 10 October to raise money for Global’s Make Some Noise. Global’s […]