London has 8 universities in the top 10 UK universities with the best graduate salaries, including all of the top five places. Only the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge can compete.
“Study in London for big salaries,” was the headline in UK national newspaper The Daily Telegraph, which reported the findings of the graduate survey. Studying in a global city has many advantages, including close links to employers and a large pool of jobs to choose from when you graduate.
Proof that a degree from a London university will boost your CV and your earning potential.
Top Ten Universities for Graduate Starting Salaries
- London School of Economics (£28,968)
- Imperial College London (£28,831)
- St George’s, University of London(£27,015)
- University College London (£25,020)
- Royal Veterinary College (£24,936)
- University of Cambridge (£24,926)
- King’s College London (£24,798)
- University of Oxford (£24,773)
- Queen Mary, University of London (£23,961)
- City University London (£23, 674)
Source: Daily Telegraph
- Find out more about the work opportunities for London students