London Business School (LBS) is top of the 2014 FT ranking of European business schools.
LBS has been named as the best business schools in Europe based on the schools’ performance in four of the rankings published by the FT each year: MBA, executive MBA, Masters in Management and executive education.
The MBA programme at LSB has consistently been ranked 1st in Europe and the Executive MBA, delivered jointly with Columbia Business School in the US, is ranked 3rd. The Masters in Management programme is in the top 10 in the world.
LBS has been delivering world-class business education for 50 years. And there are many good reasons why gaining your business degree from a world-leading institution in London is important:
- 75% of the top 500 global companies are based in the city
- 99% of earth’s business activity occurs in time zones that overlap with London’s working day
- 37% of the global foreign exchange market comes from London
- 300 languages are spoken in this eclectic multicultural capital
- 1,000 tech start-ups are formed in London every month
- 12,000 firms in the city and 7,855 are in Finance or Business
- $1.9 trillion foreign exchange turnover each day in London
(Source: Key facts & figures from the London Business School)