More than 10,000 students from China study undergraduate and postgraduate courses in London.
The most popular subjects for Chinese students are business and management courses, followed by design, finance, engineering, economics and mathematics degrees.
Here are five fantastic reasons to study in London:
- There are 80,000 Chinese people who permanently live in London and contribute to the city’s welcoming atmosphere.
- Chinese New Year attracts hundreds of visitors to London’s Chinatown every year.
- The London Chinese Cultural Centre is great for students who want to enjoy Chinese dance, theatre, film and shows.
- Amazing course choice. Choose from more than 30,000 university courses at 45 universities.
- 400 Chinese businesses are located in London, including Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), HSBC and China Telecom.
With more and more women leading the charge in business, now Wendy Alexander, associate dean of London Business School, has joined a list of ‘100 Women to Watch’ in business.